[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit Downtown!! Downtown Gotham Tuesday November 17th, 12:30-2

Villa, Jose R. (BANK) Jose.Villa at capitalone.com
Fri Nov 13 14:22:56 EST 2015

Dear Tribe,

On Tuesday, November 17th at 12:30 pm, we will be having our last Downtown Gotham Group lunch of the calendar year so please ride the circuit and join us!

Enjoy the heart of Fall from the rooftop of the View of the World Terrace with Gotham Downtown and experience some great networking "Downtown Style"!!!

We are downtown overlooking the Financial District, the New Freedom Tower and 9/11 Memorial, on the 20th Floor of the Club Quarter's Hotel in the View of the World Terrace, which sets the stage for AWESOME networking.

Where: View of the World Terrace, Club Quarters Hotel, 140 Washington Street
For more information on the location please check out:  http://www.viewoftheworld.com/

Our group is quite a powerhouse group of great professionals!

 Please come visit us and see for yourself! (Not to mention the best view and best food in Gotham!!)

Contact me about whether you can come, as we are a strict non-compete group!!

Here is the link to sign up, once we have cleared you:  Downtown Meeting<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Downtown-Gotham-Meeting-2014-12-28-2>
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Downtown-Gotham-Meeting-2014-12-28-2

Jose Villa
Vice President