[Fredslist] Urgent need! Teenage boy is suicidal - Bridgeport CT location

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Fri Nov 13 10:50:17 EST 2015

A high school senior I know is talking about killing himself.

About 2 weeks ago his girlfriend broke up with him. Since then he has
stopped eating and has told his friends goodbye.

This hit crisis yesterday and today his mother just got called to the
school. I told her that the hospital is probably the safest place for him
right now since she can't get him to eat. He of course doesn't want to talk
to anyone and just gives yes and no answers.

Let me know if you have a recommendation in the Bridgeport area. I don't
know the insurance info. They are low income immigrants from Brazil. Mother
is highly intelligent, and speaks English well enough. Kid is fluent
bilingual.

Tessa

==========================

Tessa Marquis
Project Coordinator
New Standard Institute, Inc.

 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com

203.783.1582 x 101

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and
Maintenance Management training.

"Training that Works.for People who Work"
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA