[Fredslist] CT Train to NYC Holiday Party 12/2

Ann Lindsay ann.lindsay2142 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 09:41:17 EST 2015

Hello CT Gothamities!

Please join me on the Metro North New Haven Line on December 2nd in to New York!

Its our famous holiday parry at the Friars Club, as well as our annual how to maximize our Gotham membership meeting.  I know I haven’t been to one of those meetings in a couple years, and things have changed, or if you are new it definitely should be on your agenda - so come on in with me early and lets go to the 4:30 MAXIMIZE YOUR GOTHAM membership meeting first.

Meet in first section of the first car.  If you get on before Stratford, where I get on, please try and reserve as many seats as you can.

The schedule is as follows (but be sure to check it day of - I’ve noticed a 2 to 5 minute difference can occur in the schedules and we don’t want to miss you.  :-)

Leaves New Haven at 2:28
West Haven 2:33
Milford  2:40
Stratford  2:45
Bridgeport 2:51
Fairfield Metro 2:56
Fairfield  2:59
Westport 3:07
South Norwalk 3:12
Darien  3:15
Stamford  3:22
Greenwich  3:29
Harlem 125  4:04
Grand Central 4:15

The meeting starts at 4:30

Let me know if you want to join - maybe we can figure out how to do some “pre-gaming” on the train!!

Ann Lindsay
Style of Success Image Consulting
sosformen.com <http://sosformen.com/>
annlindsay.jhilburn.com <http://www.annlindsay.jhilburn.com/>