[Fredslist] film festival - thank you

Mike Liebensohn mike at VideoActivePro.com
Tue Nov 10 19:18:10 EST 2015

I'm feeling truly grateful to be involved with such a great bunch of
people!!  I'm so glad I joined a couple years back ... thank you Jane
Beddall for bringing me in, Marc Halpert for showing me the ropes, and
everyone else for making me feel welcome.

I hope I get to meet more of you in person soon

And a special thanks to the film festival committee and judges!  Now I can
say I'm an "award winning" producer ... how cool is that?  Thanks Gotham!
https://youtu.be/F33Rboa3_zA

--

*Mike Liebensohn*
-

VideoActivePro.com <http://www.VideoActivePro.com>
203-665-8874

differentiating the person, not the product

"Meet Me" in 20 seconds <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFAAeWhJd_8>

Connect on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/liebensohn>