[Fredslist] November 17 Dinner Group Meeting

Kenneth Stuart kstuartlaw at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 16:33:28 EST 2015

All,
Please consider -- actually don't consider JUST SIGN UP --  attending the next meeting of Gotham's fabulous DINNER GROUP, which is Tuesday November 17 at 6 p.m. to network with our members, other Circuit riders and guests.  We meet at Pasta Lovers Trattoria, 142 West 49th Street, NYC.  Great food and an open bar add to the networking pleasure. If you would like to attend you can register and pay on-line at http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Dinner-Group-Meeting-2014-12-29-5 There is no need to obtain advance clearance from the group coordinator because we are an open group, but you do need to sign-up by Friday November 13.  RegardsKen StuartCo-Chair Gotham Dinner Group