[Fredslist] INVITE: Bring your best networking stragegies to Gotham's iNY Health luncheon Weds.11-11

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Mon Nov 9 11:13:05 EST 2015

Dear Tribe,
Gotham unexpurgated. How to win friends, influence people, make a bundle and have fun!
Whether you are a networking wizard or learning the ropes, at Gotham NY Health this Wednesday, 11/11,you can hear and contribute to an electrifying discussion about networking strategies that work, inside and outside of Gotham. You will learn about and share strategies that can put you on the map, enhance credibility, increase your business.  Please scroll below for details and registration.
We would love to see you there,
Kelly WellesCo-chair, NY Health and Aging Resources2006Gotham Networker of the YearServing Retirement and Longevity Planning Needs for25 Years.  Kelly Welles, President          wellesfinancialservices.comTrusted Advisor to Attorneys andAccountants Specializing in Insurance and BenefitsCell   917-626-8590________________________WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICESBusiness & Personal Financial Strategies
Board of Governors, Accountants Club of AmericaPresidents Council, Financial Planning Assn. of NYBoard of Director, Savvy Ladies