[Fredslist] Season of Giving Update

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Nov 9 10:42:30 EST 2015

We are now approaching $18,000 towards our $22,000 goal.

We're like The Little Engine That Could!  Of course we had a lot of help with Raj's matching boost contribution.

Please keep us chugging with a tax deductible credit card contribution at www.gothamfoundation.org.

Details below.  Thanks.

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2015
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com