[Fredslist] IT'S HERE! On the Gotham website front page, right side, all the way down

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 22:20:05 EST 2015

This is where you can find all the facts and applications for the *2015
Gotham GREEN AWARDS*.

Please take the time to think of who you may know who is involved in a
"Green/Sustainable" business or whose business who has implemented changes
in their business or building in this manner.

You can find the info and applications on our website as described above.
THE IMPORTANT DEADLINE IS COMPLETED APPLICATIONS IN BY *NOVEMBER 20. *

*Take a moment NOW to give it some thought.  The people who were nominated
last year were so appreciative of those who nominated them.  You can enjoy
that gratitude from someone you recognize and nominate.  It could be a
customer, vendor, business associate, friend, family member.  *

Let me know if I can answer any questions for you about this.

--
*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NY State WBE Certified
*UVC Technology*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*

Check out my article on Legionella and Cooling Towers
https://t.co/EqjBO5dncM

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile