[Fredslist] Treasures Of The Week

David Stein dudewhereismyhouse at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 11:46:15 EST 2015

Last week I had an opportunity to sit down and have a couple of beers.

What a nice person. I say that because she paid.

Her place of business had an over abundance of beautiful jewelry for every occasion you could possibly need or want.

Unfortunately I will not tell my wife. I don't want to give her the wrong idea

Make sure you check out her shop, inventory and meet  Sue Schoenberg HPS Estate Jewelers Inc. | 72 Bowery | New York | NY | 10013