[Fredslist] Westchester Enterprise Nov 10 Meeting

Lob, Gayle gayle.lob at lobplanning.com
Wed Nov 4 14:40:18 EST 2015

We would love to have you join our group if there is no conflict with an existing member's position. Please join us at 8AM at 800 Westchester Ave in Rye Brook in the Atrium.

Best,

Gayle

Gayle S. Lob, CFP(r)
President & CEO
Lob Planning Group
2900 Westchester Avenue, Suite 308
Purchase, NY  10577
TEL:  914/428-6440
FAX: 914/428-5655
www.lobplanning.com<www.gaylelob.com>

If you think we are doing a great job, please spread the word!  Our business is built on our clients' referrals to their friends and family members.  Thank you.

* This email communication and any attachments may contain proprietary, confidential, or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this email in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it is prohibited  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete.  Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC