[Fredslist] TRANQUILLITY CAMP. Sleepaway

Philip S Gura pgura at optonline.net
Sun Nov 1 20:12:44 EST 2015

I have to add two final words about Tranquillity. I am surprised that no one
mentioned the reasonableness of the cost. Our daughter attended eight full
weeks of sleep away camp at less than  40% of the cost  of six weeks at
other sleep away camps.

And, Tranquillity also taught her the importance of giving back.
Tranquillity offers two  weeks of camp free to children of members of the
armed forces. Not only did our daughter get a great camp experience, at a
price that we could afford, but she learned the valuable lesson of giving
back. Tranquillity was a definite win for our entire family.

PS And she thought the food was great too!!