[Fredslist] A Happy Gotham Story

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Thu May 28 16:01:18 EDT 2015

Great story & happy ending ::))  I knew Dakota would sell herself  after
seeing her photo.  Thanks for sharing.

Best to all,

In a message dated 5/28/2015 2:13:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
DCharlton at kleinzelman.com writes:

What a tailwagger of a  story!  Great work, Gotham!!

Dana  Charlton
Klein Zelman Rothermel  Jacobs & Schess LLP
Gotham City  Networking, Inc.
485 Madison Avenue,  Suite 1301
New York, NY  10022
Tel:  (212)  935-6020