[Fredslist] COME RIDE THE CIRCUIT TO WESTERNERS

Elana Bertram of Hawley Legal Resources, LLC attorneybertram at hawleylegalresources.com
Thu May 28 12:33:17 EDT 2015

It IS the most fun group! :)  An easy hop off I-84 or a short trip from the
Southeast Metro North station.  We even have Uber out here in the
Hinterlands, come check it out!!

~Elana A. Bertram, Esq.

HAWLEY LEGAL RESOURCES, LLC

turning ideas into businesses

(203) 491-0313  (office)

(203) 905-6765      (fax)

www.HawleyLegalResources.com <http://www.hawleylegalresources.com/>

follow @IPisBusiness

Download "The 7 Biggest Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make with Intellectual
Property" FREE at www.HawleyLegalResources.com/free-ebook.html
<http://www.hawleylegalresources.com/free-ebook.html>

This communication, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use
of the addressee. It may contain confidential and privileged information,
and its copying, distribution and/or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If
you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete this communication, including all attachments and
all backup copies.  Although this email and any attachments are believed to
be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system
into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free.  Hawley Legal Resources, LLC,
does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way
from the use of this communication, including attachments.  Thank you.