[Fredslist] Tonight

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Sat May 23 12:23:09 EDT 2015

For those of you that missed it, you can watch it online:

PBS did a phenomenal special on The Friars Club

http://video.pbs.org/video/2365493434/

Great history, funny roast clips and me :-)
( see 21:39 )

Yeah, Fred's in it too...and some other famous people.

Seriously, this show illustrates why I am proud to be a Friar (and I suspect the same is true for other Gotham Friars...)

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
raj at brainlink.com
http://www.brainlink.com
http://www.RajGoel.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel