[Fredslist] Will we see you at Gotham's Annual Spring Cocktail Party on June 16th? Sign up today

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Fri May 22 15:12:30 EDT 2015

Looking forward to our annual Spring Cocktail Party!  Make plans to join
us on Tuesday evening June 16th at the world famous Friar's Club, and
Gotham Clubhouse, for our annual Spring cocktail party. To learn more,
click on the link below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Spring-Cocktail-Event

As always, the networking is fabulous!  Cost of admission is $75.00 and is
limited to the first 150 paid RSVPs.  As a reminder, some of you have
joined the event through the "I'll be there" on the website, please
remember to register on the link below to save your spot.  We fill up
quickly.

To register and save a spot, use the link below to sign up and pay:

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Gotham-Special-Events/25

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com