[Fredslist] My son the computer scientist looking for summer internship!

Todd bragin icutter2 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 21:28:23 EDT 2015

Hello everyone in Gothamland.  My name is Dr. Todd Bragin,  and I have been
a member of Gotham for 4-5 years.  This is my first time utilizing Freds
List and I would appreciate some help.  My son Matt is a Computer Science
major at University of Maryland, College Park one of the preeminent
comp-sci programs in the US, and just finished his freshman year.  He is
looking for an internship/work experience that will utilize some of his
skill set, and get him some real world experience.  He sent me his resume
and he (and) I would appreciate any help out there. Anything in the IT
computer field would be appreciated.  I am attaching his resume.