[Fredslist] doctor seeking employment

Hauptman-Perez, Andrea ahauptman at alliedwealthpartners.com
Thu May 21 10:30:04 EDT 2015

Dear Gotham,
I would be most grateful if anyone could help my client.  See below and attached.  Please contact him directly.  Many thanks.

Thank you for offering to distribute my resume among your networking lines. I have compiled a list with two categories. The category includes the career options I am most interested in, while the second includes all other non-clinical medical opportunities I may qualify for. Bear in mind that this list is not exhaustive, I am open to any variation of options as long as it is within the medical/healthcare/public health field.

Best regards,

Andrea Hauptman-Perez
Financial Consultant

Allied Wealth Partners
14 Walsh Drive, Ste 100, Parsippany NJ 07054
www.alliedwealthpartners.com<http://www.alliedwealthpartners.com/>
ahauptman at alliedwealthpartners.com<mailto:ahauptman at alliedwealthpartners.com>

Direct: 973.265.1274
Cell: 917.655.0176
Fax: 973.299.9227

I help take the worry out of planning your financial strategy and replace it with peace of mind.

Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Allied Wealth Partners and Securian Financial Services, Inc. independently operate under separate ownership.
Based upon the potential for time delays, orders for the purchase or sale of a security or other product will not be accepted via an e-mail transmission.  If you need immediate trade assistance please call 800-820-4205.