[Fredslist] LRG MEETS JUNE 2- LUNCH and a SPEAKER at the Friars Club flyer attached

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Thu May 21 06:55:01 EDT 2015

> Good morning, Gotham,
> I hope everyone is having a great week.

We would love for you to join us for Lunch and a speaker.  Our meeti very
own Betty Merveil-Ceneus who will be
> speaking on "How you can protect yourself from potential medical practice

> incidents.  An educated patient is a safer patient."

See the attached flyer for details and let me know if you are interested in
joining us on Tuesday, June 2nd.   Feel free to forward the flyer to
colleagues, friends and business associates who can benefit from networking
and making connections in the legal arena.

> Thank you and please respond with your RSVP as soon as possible. We look
forward to seeing you and feel free to email me with any questions.

> Regards an Happy Spring.
> Judie
>
> Judie Moceri
Lawyers' Resource Group - Group Coordinator