[Fredslist] NY Real Estate chapter welcomes new member Louis Calastro / Gateway Building Services

Steve Kirschner skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com
Wed May 20 14:12:39 EDT 2015

Dear Tribe,

The NY Real Estate Chapter is proud and most heartened to welcome
new member Louis Calastro, principal owner of Gateway Building Services.

Gateway is a commercial janitorial co. providing a full line of building
services to include window cleaning, carpet and hard floor maintenance
guard service environmental and green services. Gateway services small and
large buildings, school districts, colleges, medical and general retail and
commercial properties. They hold licenses in security, rigging (NYC) and
private detective in most states and we offer consulting services for all
 of our services.

Louis has proven to be a great netwerker and is willing and wanting to
share his many strong personal business relationships with the Gotham
community.

Please welcome him to our tribal community!

Lou's contact information:

Louis Calastro

GATEWAY BUILDING SERVICES, INC.

tel. 203 327 2516

tel. 845 429 5650

cell 917 567 9990

43 Crescent Street

Stamford, CT

3-10 Fisk Place

Mount Vernon, NY

2-29 North Liberty Drive

Stony Point, NY

email:
*GatewayBS at Optonline.net*

www.GatewayBuildingServices.com

Group Coordinator NY Real Estate Chapter

[image:
https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/VsVxpF9Tji5t471F6G3u/convert?w=150&h=55&fit=clip]

*Steve Kirschner *|VP Business Development

BOTTOM LINE CONCEPTS, LLC
* Direct:(516) 528-2288 */

skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com | Fax: (646) 304-6077
152 West 57th Street - 27th FL, New York, NY 10019
www.BottomLineSavings.com <http://www.bottomlinesavings.com/>