[Fredslist] Ronald McDonald House Day at the Races

Smith, Christopher x Christopher.X.Smith at morganstanley.com
Tue May 19 14:59:44 EDT 2015

Gothamites,

With Triple Crown excitement in the air, I thought it a good time to invite you to a fun day for a great cause.

Attached is a flyer for The Ronald McDonald House of Long Island's second annual Day at the Races at Belmont Park.   The date is Sunday June 28th at noon, at Belmont Race track in Elmont.  We will have a dedicated room on the 4th floor, at the Turf and Field club, and have many fun extra events including a racing and handicapping education session, a visit from the Sam the bugle player, a hat contest,  raffles and a silent auction and more.   Please see the attached flyer for more details.

About the Ronald McDonald House:
I was first introduced to the house a few months ago, and immediately joined the advisory board.  The house provides families with a home-away-from-home during their child's treatment for serious injury or illness.  Many times when children are at the hospital for extended periods, it becomes a financial (and obviously emotion burden) on the families of these children.  Hotel bills can become unbearable, and there is only so many nights one can sleep on a chair in a hospital room.   The house provides a truly warm, comfortable place for families to relax and regroup during these difficult times.  I was blown away by the coziness of the home and the amenities it provides, from a game room for siblings, to several kitchens with food always readily available, to themed rooms, which feel more like home than a hotel.   I would encourage everyone to visit the house and see first-hand the incredible things being done there.  For more information you can also visit their website at http://rmhlongisland.org/

Hope to see some of Gotham's finest there!

Thank you,

Christopher Smith, CFP(r)
Financial Advisor
Vice President
Portfolio Manager
(516) 336-0812
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Two Jericho Plaza, Wing A
Jericho NY 11753
Christopher.X.Smith at Morganstanley.com<mailto:Christopher.X.Smith at Morganstanley.com>

[View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/christopher-smith/1/836/46b>

Important Notice to Recipients:
The sender of this e-mail is an employee of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the sender immediately. Erroneous transmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege. Morgan Stanley Smith Barney reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to monitor electronic communications. This message is subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers/mssbemail.html. If you cannot access this link, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you. By messaging with Morgan Stanley Smith Barney you consent to the foregoing.

Important Notice to Recipients:

Please do not use e-mail to request, authorize or effect the purchase or sale of any security or commodity. Unfortunately, we cannot execute such instructions provided in e-mail. Thank you.

The sender of this e-mail is an employee of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC  ("Morgan Stanley"). If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the sender immediately. Erroneous transmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege.  Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to monitor electronic communications. This message is subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers/mssbemail.html.  If you cannot access this link, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you.  By messaging with Morgan Stanley you consent to the foregoing.