[Fredslist] This Thursday, May 21st

vincent derogatis vincentderogatis at gmail.com
Mon May 18 20:29:07 EDT 2015

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

This Thursday, May 21st, at 8am the Queens Group with hold its monthly
breakfast meeting
at the World Renowned but yet unknown Skyline Dinner, 271-27 Union
Turnpike, New Hyde Park.
So if you are in the area, stuck in traffic and need a good cup of Joe,
with great people to talk to,
then come on in, take exit 34 south on the Long Island Expressway, or exit
33 south on the
Grand Central/Northern State Parkway, we will be their waitting. But before
you get to excited,
you must first call since we are a non-compete group and would not like to
embarrass anyone,
by duplicating an existing industry, so please call.

Vincent M. DeRogatis
GC Queens
1-631-707-0358