[Fredslist] bookkeeper is available

Ruth Domber ruth at 1010optics.com
Mon May 11 18:01:45 EDT 2015

Hello, My name is Yovanah Tasayco,  I am a highly organized professional
Bookkeeper/Senior Administrative Assistant. I pay close attention to detail
and have excellent verbal/written communications skills. I am also
Bilingual Spanish and Certified in the State of New York as a Notary
Public. I am proficient in all aspects of office support, administration;
accounts receivable/payable, payroll, customer service and vendor relations
for over 15 years. Resume is available upon request, my contact information
is listed below.

Cell: (347) 256-1785
E-mail: ytasayco at yahoo.com

--
Ruth Domber
10/10 Optics

Like 10/10 on Facebook - Follow 10/10 on Twitter!
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/1010-Optics/311032493633><
http://twitter.com/#!/1010Optics>