[Fredslist] Riding the circuit to NYC Women's luncheon on May 13th

Hauptman-Perez, Andrea ahauptman at alliedwealthpartners.com
Mon May 11 08:36:05 EDT 2015

Good morning Gotham!

We have a great meeting lined up for Wednesday.  Since we have such a varied group of business women in our group.  At this meeting, we want to take advantage of learning from each other.  Our discussion topic will be "Teach Me Something I Don't Know".  Please come prepared to share a tidbit (30 seconds or less) about something that is new in your business.

Guests and circuit riders are welcome.

Location is the usual:
Friar's Club
12:30 - 2pm.
Cost is $40 for guests.

We look forward to seeing some fresh new faces!

Best regards,

Andrea Hauptman-Perez
Financial Consultant

Allied Wealth Partners
14 Walsh Drive, Ste 100, Parsippany NJ 07054
www.alliedwealthpartners.com<http://www.alliedwealthpartners.com/>
ahauptman at alliedwealthpartners.com<mailto:ahauptman at alliedwealthpartners.com>

Direct: 973.265.1274
Cell: 917.655.0176
Fax: 973.299.9227

I help take the worry out of planning your financial strategy and replace it with peace of mind.

Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Allied Wealth Partners and Securian Financial Services, Inc. independently operate under separate ownership.
Based upon the potential for time delays, orders for the purchase or sale of a security or other product will not be accepted via an e-mail transmission.  If you need immediate trade assistance please call 800-820-4205.