[Fredslist] Additional Judicial Guest

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Sun May 10 12:52:00 EDT 2015

I have just learned from Judge Gammerman that he will be bringing as our guest an additional NY State Supreme Court Justice, Judge Burton S. Sherman who will also be available to answer your questions.  Not too late to register online today and attend tomorrow's Expert Witness Luncheon at Fabio's Cucina Italiana (214 E. 52nd between 2nd and 3rd Ave.) and register online to pay the $35 luncheon fee at the Gotham Networking Web Site for May 11 events.  Hope to see you there.  Not too often do two legendary Supreme Court Judges hold court just for our Gotham membership.   Don't miss this event.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber, Chair and GC, Gotham Expert Witness Group.   P.S.  If you can't come, register your colleague, business associate or friend. Dr. Gerald M. Goldhaber
President and CEO, GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001
(212) 379-6661 (Office)