[Fredslist] RIDE the LGBTQ GOtham Circuit on May 19

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Wed May 6 15:43:39 EDT 2015

It goes without saying…So let me be the one to say it:

Unlike that darn Lefty Group, you don’t need to identify as LGBT or even Q to have a great time at this group meeting! Just like other Gotham Groups, the name is less important than the people in the group.

This is a lunch meeting filled with laughter and appreciation for all attending.

After I rode the circuit to meet the members of this group, I thought about abandoning our terrific New Haven Gotham Group and moving back to New York so I could attend more often.

Unconditionally Recommended!!!

Tessa Marquis
Member, Gotham New Haven

“It is Better to Give than to Receive”
“Whatever Goes around, Comes around”

 <http://www.newstandardinstitute.com/> New Standard Institute, Inc.

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management training.
“Training that Works…for People who Work”

84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com> tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com