[Fredslist] Theresa Awards Silent Auction Winners

Vincent Russo vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Tue May 5 13:40:02 EDT 2015

Fred has urged me to post the winners of the Silent Auction in case you are wondering if you won.

So , please see the Attached for the winners and a list of items still available.

Please note that we have a few silent auction items that are still available at the minimum bid -
up to this Friday -  there were no bids the night of the event.  First come - First Serve  - just send me an email.
If you want more info on the item that you are interested in - call us

My assistant, Melanie Castillo, is available to answer any questions that you may have.

Thanks and have a GREAT DAY!
Vincent

Vincent J. Russo, JD, LL.M, CELA*<http://www.vjrussolaw.com/team-russo/vincent-j-russo/>
Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C.
1600 Stewart Avenue, Suite 300
Westbury, New York 11590
Offices: Westbury, Islandia, Lido Beach, Manhattan
(516) 683-1717 x2131 tel
(516) 683-9393 fax
vincent at vjrussolaw.com
www.vjrussolaw.com

VJR BLOG: http://www.vjrussolaw.com/blog/

* Certified Elder Law Attorney by The National Elder Law Foundation which is not affiliated with any governmental authority. Certification is not a requirement for the practice of law in the State of New York and does not necessarily indicate greater competence than other attorneys experienced in this field of law.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: In order to ensure compliance with IRS Circular 230, we must inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this transmission and any attachments hereto is not intended or written to be used and may not be used by any person for the purpose of (i) avoiding any penalty that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matter(s) addressed herein.

This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm of VINCENT J. RUSSO & ASSOCIATES, P.C. which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for e the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (516) 683-1717 or be electronic mail at vjrusso at vjrussolaw.com immediately.