[Fredslist] REDUCED PRICE 920 INK for HP

Ann Lindsay ann.lindsay2142 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 10:31:28 EDT 2015

Hello Gotham,

If you have a HP printer that takes 920 ink I would be delighted to sell you at a discount my March purchase of 4 cartridges.  I ordered them from Staples, and threw away the boxes they came in before I realized they were for my old printer, not my new Epson.   Ugg!

They are completely sealed in the plastic wrap - only the cardboard box is missing.

I paid about $75 - would love to get $50.  And I will ship them to you.

Thanks!

Ann

Ann Lindsay
Style of Success Image Consulting