[Fredslist] In need of SEO

Josh Kardisch jhkardisch at kardischlaw.com
Tue Mar 31 15:10:38 EDT 2015

We have just launched a new, state of the art, mobile device-compatible website (www.kardischlaw.com<http://www.kardischlaw.com>).  Now, we are looking for someone who can do SEO to make that site visible and productive.  If anyone has gotten positive results with a person who is reliable and reasonably priced, I would appreciate it if you would share the contact information with me.  Thanks in advance for all of your recommendations.  Josh

Respectfully,

Josh H. Kardisch, Esq.
Partner
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF3D25.8B98B980]
585 Stewart Avenue, Suite 740
Garden City, New York 11530
Tel: 516-255-4160
Fax: 516-255-4163
web: www.kardischlaw.com<http://www.kardischlink.com/>
Litigation & Transactions
Products Liability.  Toxic Torts.
Labor & Employment Discrimination.
Personal Injury. Insurance Coverage.
Real Estate. Wills & Estates.
Innovative. Proactive. Responsive. Effective.