[Fredslist] Office Space in Stamford

Lucas Meyer lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com
Mon Mar 30 14:56:07 EDT 2015

Hello Along The Network:

We have a vacant office in Stamford in our pleasant building with great Karma and Feng Shui.  Just $500/month includes all utilities, WIFI, photo copier and the place has its own separate entrance.  There is a small parking lot, but when it's full, there's plenty of on-street parking with no meters.  Pantry area includes bottled water and a refrigerator.

Come on over and take a "test drive."  Telephone is 203 327 1212 ext 17.  E-mail is:  lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com<mailto:lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com>  Address is 34 5th Street, Stamford, CT  06905

Lucas J. Meyer
5th Street Advisors, LLC
Registered Investment Advisor
34 Fifth Street