[Fredslist] FW: Another awesome meeting at Gotham Princeton! (Josh, our next meeting is May 8, right?)

Suzanne Neilson suzanneneilson at comcast.net
Mon Mar 30 10:48:30 EDT 2015

Another awesome meeting at Gotham Princeton!

If you weren't at our evening meeting last week, you missed a great one, and
you missed meeting our three newest members!  We welcome these dynamic
individuals:

Moshe Margolin, owner of Jewish Explorations.  Moshe has founded and
directed many Jewish education programs, including travel and study programs
in Israel and the U.S.  Currently, Moshe has established adult Jewish
learning programs to broaden those learning opportunities across North
America.  His study tours and cruises are led by judaiic studies scholars.
See jewish-explorations.com to learn more.

Bainy Suri is a sustainability and environmental expert and advocate.  Bainy
consults for clients on these issues, helping them through different
approaches to improve their "green goals."  She has a legal and PR history
Contact her at bainysuri at gmail.com <mailto:bainysuri at gmail.com> .

Alec Urbach, a 19-year-old Wunderkind and Entrepreneur at Princeton
University, created a company called College Admission Central.  Alec's
interactive website provides to clients an online trove of information and
assistance to help them through the entire process of selecting and applying
to colleges.  Instead of searching all over the Internet, this is the
one-stop shopping site that provides everything needed to prepare and make
informed decisions.  Please go to CollegeAdmissionCentral.com to check it
out!

And make sure to visit us at our next meeting on May 8!

Suzanne Neilson

GC, Gotham Princeton