[Fredslist] NY Real Estate Chapter welcomes new member Sam Grauman of LandlordsNY

Steve Kirschner skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com
Wed Mar 25 17:54:32 EDT 2015

The NY Real Estate Chapter is heartened to welcome its new member Sam
Grauman.

Sam is head of Business Development at LandlordsNY whose business is a
social platform for 1300+ landlords and property managers in all (5)
boroughs of NYC.

LandlordsNY provides landlords and property managers a new way to help run
a more efficient and successful business by  having free, unlimited access
to a team of experts, virtual collaboration of their peers and a plethora
of real estate services and resources, all in one place.

No matter what question or issue Landlords or Property Managers may have,
LandlordsNY can help them find a solution, get free advice from top legal,
financial, and regulatory experts and confer with complete confidentiality
on any issue within a private community of other landlords.

LandlordsNY also developed an extensive Vendors Directory, that allows
landlords and property managers to find qualified vendors for any
product/service they might need.

Sam has formed many close working relationships amongst the Landlords and
Property Managers in NYC.

He is willing and wanting to share these relationships with our Gotham
community to enhance our business opportunities.

Sam will make a valuable addition to our chapter and tribe!

*Please welcome him!!*

*Sam Grauman*

*Director Business Development*

*LANDLORDSNY*

*545 8th Avenue #1270*

*New York City, NY 10018 *

*tel. 718 704 0696 ext. 103 <718%20704%200696%20ext.%20103>*

*email: Sam at LandlordsNY.com*

*website: www.LandlordsNY.com <http://www.LandlordsNY.com>*
Thank you,
Steve

Group Coordinator NY Real Estate Chapter

[image:
https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/VsVxpF9Tji5t471F6G3u/convert?w=150&h=55&fit=clip]

*Steve Kirschner *| VP Business Development

BOTTOM LINE CONCEPTS, LLC  Direct: 516 528 2288
skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com | Fax: (646) 304-6077
152 West 57th Street - 27th FL, New York, NY 10019
www.BottomLineSavings.com <http://www.bottomlinesavings.com/>