[Fredslist] Pace University - Request for Employer Speakers on "Careers in Science".Thursday, April 16th from 3:30-4:30pm in Room W613.

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Tue Mar 24 16:16:44 EDT 2015

Pace University’s Tri Beta and The Chemistry Club are looking for employers to come to my campus to speak to our students on “Careers in Science”.   The date of the event is on Thursday, April 16th from 3:30-4:30pm in Room W613.

The clubs would like to see the following types of employer  panelists  to speak at the event:

 1.       Physician from a unique area of specialization

 2.       Someone from the Optometry field (since this is a growing dual degree program here at Pace)

 3.       Physician’s Assistant (PA’s)

 4.       Physical Therapy (PT’s)

 5.       Admissions Department of a graduate program in the sciences

If you know of  employers interested in coming on my campus to speak to our students please have them e-mail me at jkamberg at pace.edu

Thank you so much for your assistance.

Jeffrey N.  Kamberg

Director of Employer Relations

Career Services - Pace University

NYC Campus: 41 Park Row-14th Floor, New York, NY 10038

Pleasantville Campus: 861 Bedford Road, Pleasantville, NY 10570

O: 212-346-1712  F: 212-346-1719

jkamberg at pace.edu

www.pace.edu