[Fredslist] My daughter needs some Gotham magic!

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Mon Mar 23 22:20:04 EDT 2015

Gotham,
I was very proud this past fall when my daughter's movie 8.3 was selected as the Audience Choice Award Winner at the Gotham film festival.  If you are on Facebook please check out my daughter's movie she needs more likes! She is about 20 likes behind the leader. Let's see some Gotham Magic!  Please spread the word. Friends and family count too :)

Here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/projectfxbasie/posts/1543746735888502

Her film was selected as one of 10 Project FX high school filmmakers the winner gets a summer internship at Sony.  She needs the Facebook votes to win the competition!

(BTW you should also like her movie because it is great!  But don't trust me...an admittedly biased father, watch it and click like on the project FX page)

All the best!

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Principal