[Fredslist] Home Equity Line of Credit

Lawrence Sprung lsprung at mitlinfinancial.com
Sat Mar 21 12:25:40 EDT 2015

Dear all,

I am searching for a HELOC for a client of mine.  I am well aware that things have changed in this space in recent years, but here is what I am looking for:

1) Need a bank that will go 90% LTV
2) Line amount needed will be between $500-$600k
3) Looking for a favorable rate at or below Prime

Please let me know if your financial institution can do a loan with these parameters.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Lawrence D. Sprung, CFP®
President
Mitlin Financial, Inc.
(631) 952-4466
www.mitlinfinancial.com

Please visit my blog at www.lawrencesprung.com

Investments | Financial Planning | Insurance| Estate Planning | Asset Management

Please be advised that communications regarding trades in your account are for informational purposes only.  You should continue to rely on confirmations and statements received from the custodian(s) of your assets.  The text of this communication is confidential, and use by any person who is not the intended recipient is prohibited.  Any person who receives this communication in error is requested to immediately destroy the text of this communication without copying or further dissemination.  Your cooperation is appreciated.

For your protection, please do not send confidential information such as social security numbers and account numbers via email.