[Fredslist] Gotham Magic Needed, Construction Project Manager looking for a job

hans at totalcollegeadvisory.com hans at totalcollegeadvisory.com
Fri Mar 20 17:39:54 EDT 2015

Gotham,

Keith Crosby is an awesome guy and a top-line professional. He has always jumped to assist students of mine with job-shadowing, internship, and job opportunities and has proved a valuable resource in doing so, just ask Susan Fitzharris whose nephew landed a big job for which Keith arranged and coached her nephew through!

I met Keith in a Gotham meeting and have been much better off for it. He has always helped others, but he now needs our help. I’ve heard a lot, now let’s see what Gotham is really all about.

Thank you,

Hans

Creating Your Own Advantage for College Admissions, Scholarships, and Sports

Total College Advisory- www.totalcollegeadvisory.com
Hans Hanson- 203.470.3704