[Fredslist] Amazing

Rubin, Jeff Jeff.Rubin at hubinternational.com
Thu Mar 19 18:08:05 EDT 2015

Well put Tessa, I couldn't agree more. Tom is a true professional and a gentleman. He knows how to equip a boardroom or conference room with the best technology for teleconferencing and communication and offers personal service.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeffrey L. Rubin
Senior V.P. & CT/Westchester  Branch Manager
HUB International Northeast - Insurance Brokers

[HUB Email Logo]
777 Commerce Drive          1065 Avenue of the Americas
Fairfield, CT 06825              New York, N.Y. 10018
p: 203-337-1872                 p: 212-338-2880
f:  917-934-9411                 f: 917-934-9411

email: jeff.rubin at hubinternational.com
http://www.hubinternational.com<http://www.hubinternational.com/>

[LinkedIn icon for email signatures.jpg]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/anyakhanutina>  Connect to me on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreyrubinhub/>