[Fredslist] New Gotham Fairfield/Fairchester Group

Judith Heft judy at judithheft.com
Tue Mar 17 15:59:28 EDT 2015

Good afternoon, this morning I went to the new rejuvenated combined Fairfield/Fairchester meeting at The Hyatt and it was like the good old days! There was energy bursting from the seams! We had a room filled with high end networkers including circuit riders and fresh fish!

There is new synergy and It was great to see Lucas Meyer and Barry Monies leading the meeting. Their personalities complement each other. Ann Lindsay and Curt Battles  had some great information for us as to the status of the meeting going forward.

We still have our fabulous room at The Hyatt with the best breakfast in CT so put April 21st  in your calendar and come visit us. You will have a great networking experience. Don't forget, now we're an open group and all are  welcome.

I look forward to seeing many of you in April! :)

Best Regards,
Judy
[JHlogo]<http://www.judithheft.com/>

Bill paying and daily money management for individuals
www.judithheft.com<http://www.judithheft.com/>
office 203.978.1858
cell 917.494.3986
Celebrating 19 years in business helping people stay financially organized
[LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Judith-Heft-Associates/208999569120658>[Twitter]<http://twitter.com/#!/@judithheft>