[Fredslist] Office Available in Integrative Counseling Center-Huntington

Schwartz, Riva riva at ajslaw.com
Mon Mar 16 14:08:12 EDT 2015

from my friend - please contact her directly

Office Available in Integrative Counseling Center
(Huntington)
Rare opportunity to lease an office in our integrative health and
counseling center located in prime Huntington along 25A. A perfect
setting for a psychotherapist or any health care professional, this is an
opportunity to establish your practice in a beautiful professional
building. Long term lease preferred. Rent includes a shared waiting
room and receptionist area, and large serenely designed classroom area
for groups, lectures, yoga, etc. Receive your clientele in our quiet setting
surrounded by the sounds of vibrational and healing music. Easily
accessible with plenty of parking. Please call for further information and
to view the space.

Irene R. Siegel, Ph.D., LCSW
Phone (631) 547-5433 ext. 2#
irenesiegel at me.com
www.DrIreneSiegel.com

Riva G. Schwartz
Office Manager
Law Offices of Alan J. Schwartz, P.C.
1050 Franklin Ave,Suite 404
Garden City, NY 11530
516-248-6311
Fax: 516-294-2954
www.ajslaw.com<http://www.ajslaw.com>

This e-mail message (and any attachments hereto) is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged attorney-client information and/or confidential or proprietary information, and/or may contain attorney work product, that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error or you are not the named recipient(s), you may not review, disseminate, distribute or copy this message (or any attachments hereto) and we request that you please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail message and any attachments from your computer. Thank you.