[Fredslist] Gotham website down

Gotham Webmaster webmaster at gothamnetworking.com
Sun Mar 15 14:53:14 EDT 2015

HI Gotham

Last night the gotham server was hacked through a Chinese IP. They planted a bot that launched attacks from the server.

As far as we can tell, the information on the servers are intact. They weren’t looking to gather info but use our server as a platform to launch attacks against other servers.

We caught the intrusion but had to disconnect the server from the internet.
So the website is down but still have limited email capabilities.

Everything will be going back online tomorrow. I thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

Mitch Tobol
Gotham Webmaster
webmaster at gothamnetworking.com