[Fredslist] The ski trip

Stephen Michel stevem671 at aol.com
Sat Mar 14 10:27:39 EDT 2015

 For those of you who couldn't go with Josh, but still want to ski, Vermont still has great skiing. I skied Okemo yesterday and the conditions were great, and since it was mid-week, not crowded. If anyone wants to still ski, my house is still available to rent. The address is below. Drop me a line if interested.

One of these days I want to go with Josh. At the MAD lunches, Susan Zinder keeps bragging what a great time they had. The way she describes it, anyone who skis would want to go with Josh.

Stephen Michel
198 Maple Hill Road
Belmont, VT 05730

(C) 917-593-8970