[Fredslist] Transportation Help Desperately needed!

Shelley Simpson simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 10:14:48 EDT 2015

On Sunday March 22nd at 10am Cayce Crown and I need a ride from Chelsea in Manhattan to the Knitting Factory <http://bk.knittingfactory.com/> in Brooklyn so Cayce can video the Battle of the Bands. How about it Gotham?  Anyone want to do a good deed and transport our videographer? I will even buy your ticket! It’s going to be a fun day it would be great to have it preserved on video which cannot happen if she can’t get there with her equipment.  Call me at 646-549-7217 or email me for details.

Shelley Simpson
The JuicePlus+ Company
JuicePlus Energy #onesimplestep
646-549-7217
www.shelleysimpson.juiceplus.com <http://www.shelleysimpson.juiceplus.com/>

Time is a non-renewable resource; spend it wisely !