[Fredslist] Need recommendations of Eastern Michigan business litigation defense counsel

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Mon Mar 9 18:19:12 EDT 2015

Gotham:

A good friend's best friend has just been served with papers naming him as a
defendant in a lawsuit in the USDC, Eastern District of Michigan (which I
understand is based principally in Detroit and Ann Arbor, Michigan - and the
plaintiff is based in Ann Arbor).

The suit alleges, among other things: breaches of a franchise agreement
including relating to proprietary information/trade secrets and operation of
a competing business, as well as Federal and contractual trademark
violations, and unfair competition.  It seeks monetary and injunctive
relief.

Please e-mail me (no calls, please) with your recommendations of
appropriately experienced counsel in the Eastern District of Michigan
(contact info, and brief description of your knowledge of or connection to
the lawyer), and I will forward them to the prospective client.  Sooner
rather than later would be great - I'd like to provide him with the
recommendations tomorrow (Tues.).  I'm just doing a favor here.  Thanks.

Best regards,

David

Gotham L.I.

LODA15LogoReduced

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David J. Abeshouse | 626 RXR Plaza | Uniondale, New York 11556

Ph:  <tel:516-229-2360> 516-229-2360 | Fax:  <tel:516-229-2361> 516-229-2361
|  <mailto:David at BizLawNY.com> David at BizLawNY.com |
<http://www.bizlawny.com/> www.BizLawNY.com

B2B Dispute Resolution: Business Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Lawyer
| Business Arbitrator/Mediator

View my profiles at  <http://www.thecca.net/bio.aspx?id=271> College of
Commercial Arbitrators |  <http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse> National
Academy of Distinguished Neutrals <http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse>   |
<http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse> New York Academy of Mediators
and Arbitrators |
<http://www.mediate.com/mediator/details.cfm?id=25572&ac=516> Mediate.com |
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=743166&authType=name&authToken=fmBm
&trk=ppro_viewmore> LinkedIn |
<http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/11556-ny-david-abeshouse-853883.html> Avvo

Listed in New York Metro Super Lawyers for 2007, 2012, 2013, 2014; category:
Alternative Dispute Resolution Law.  Independent lawyer peer review rated by
Martindale: A-V Preeminent/5.0 out of 5.0 ranking.