[Fredslist] Gotham Princeton Dinner Event -A Real Estate Must!

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Mon Mar 9 09:41:35 EDT 2015

Gotham,

Please join Gotham Princeton for a one of a kind event!! Wednesday, March 25th the ONLY Gotham Princeton networking Dinner of the year!  If you know someone who is interested in real estate and or real estate development in NJ this is not to be missed.
Our guest speaker will be the Executive Director of NJ future Peter Kasabach who will be speaking about:  The largest demographic cohort in the country - the Millenials - is choosing to live and work in compact walkable places.  New Jersey has 259 municipalities with downtown centers containing many of the attributes this new wave is seeking. We will explore whether or not New Jersey's downtowns are ready to absorb  new growth and remain or become vibrant places to live, work and have fun.

Some questions we will explore are: What makes some downtowns succeed and grow, it might not be what you think?  Are there different strategies for "weak" market vs. "strong" market downtowns?  Where does gentrification fit in?  Who will live in our downtowns and where will they live?  Is there a role for "makers" in our downtowns?  How green can a downtown be?  Can suburban corridors be downtowns?

Wednesday March 25th 7:30pm-9:00
Mediterra Restaurant
29 Hulfish Street
Princeton, NJ 08542
Cost:  $35 per person

Please join us. Payment cannot be made at the door, but it is easy on the Gotham website. Click on the link below:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Princeton-Meeting-2014-12-28

Please feel free to bring your friends and business associates!

For more information, please email me or, our Group Coordinator Suzanne, at suzanneneilson at comcast.net<mailto:suzanneneilson at comcast.net>

Hope to see you there.

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB