[Fredslist] Looking for attorney referrals (LL/Tenant & Construction Litigator and Copyright Lawyer)

Sarah Schroeder sschroeder at ds-immigration.com
Wed Mar 4 09:58:31 EST 2015

Hello all,

I was hoping someone might have some referrals for two of my clients, the
specifics are below:

- a litigator for commercial real estate / landlord tenant / construction
law

- a copyright lawyer for music licensing agreements

It would be great if they were also in the NY area.

Thanks very much!

--
*Sarah A. Schroeder*
Partner
sschroeder at ds-immigration.com
www.diraimondoschroeder.com

This message and any attachments are for the intended recipient only. The
contents of this e-mail may contain privileged, proprietary, private or
confidential information and may be subject to applicable attorney/client
and/or work product privileges. The use, copying or distribution of the
contents of this email, or any attachments, by anyone other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message, or if you have received this message in error, please immediately
alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and its
attachments. Thank you.