[Fredslist] Guatemalan resident

christine.finocchio at ubs.com christine.finocchio at ubs.com
Tue Mar 3 11:02:54 EST 2015

Hello Gotham,

I have a question to tax advisors.   We have an employee from one of our
401k's.  He would like to speak to a tax person who can answer his
question about what happens with his money that he saves in his 401k.
He is a Nonresident alien who has been working here for a couple of
years.

He wants to know what happens when he goes back to Guatemala.

We are looking for advisors who work with Guatemalan residents.

Thank you Gotham members for all your help.

Sincerely,

Christine Finocchio, CRPS

Crystal Consulting Group

Accounts Vice- President