[Fredslist] Hats off to the MAD Group!

stc.gotham at gmail.com stc.gotham at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 17:17:20 EST 2015

Hats off to the Make A Difference Group organizers and members.  I had the pleasure of riding into today's meeting where Susan Zinder and William Skody run a very productive table, and where Jacqui Bishop presented about battling the effects of dementia.  This was very interesting stuff indeed, very informative!

Whenever I get out and about at various Gotham meetings I am reminded of one of the real values of the Gotham network.  The organization is far bigger than your own Group, and it's "value add" is what you make of it.  Get out and ride around the ranch a bit!  Maybe start by stopping by the next MAD meeting on April 8, or try the Dinner Group on March 10, or better yet - live a little and try both, I promise you will not get saddle sore.

Steven Campbell,
Dinner Group Member.

Sent from my iPad,

Steven T. Campbell