[Fredslist] Ride The Circuit To The Next Meeting of Israeloff Legal

Lisa Waterman WATERMAN at israeloff.com
Mon Mar 2 16:25:13 EST 2015

Ride The Circuit to the next meeting of Israeloff Legal being held this Wednesday March 4, 2015 at 12:30 PM at the Friars Club.  Get ready to take advantage of the many legal minds in Israeloff Legal as our meeting topic will be "Billing & Collection."     The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is $40.

Guests can respond and pay by going to this link http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Israeloff-Meeting-2013-12-28-0.

I look forward to seeing you on the 4th !

Best,
Lisa

Lisa B.Waterman
Chief Marketing Officer
Israeloff, Trattner & Co., P.C.
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS * FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS
1225 Franklin Avenue - Suite 200
Garden City, NY  11530
Tel:  (516) 240-3300 x1410
Fax: (516) 240-3310
Email: waterman at israeloff.com
Cell: (516) 532-2299
www. israeloff.com
Twitter: @IsraeloffCPAs
http://www.webtaxguide.net/Israeloff

Isn't It Time You Made Israeloff, Trattner & Co. Part Of Your Team?