[Fredslist] Shout out for Mitch Tobol

Alan Siege alan.siege at sbmc.biz
Mon Jun 29 10:39:07 EDT 2015

Hello fellow Gothamites,

Over the weekend, Mitch was a guest speaker at my NYU class, Social Media
Marketing Analytics.

Mitch was a hit with the students as his presentation was very on target and
compelling.

Perhaps the most significant thing I can say, is that listening to Mitch, I
learned new features that Face Book, Twitter and Instagram (among others)
can do to really build a company's fan base and how those new "brand
ambassadors" can become customers and clients.  I would recommend that any
Gotham business consider meeting with Mitch to learn how his company, CGT
Marketing LLC,  can help you.

Best,

Alan Siege, Principal

Small Business Management Consulting