[Fredslist] Sustainability Position

Bonnie Hagen Bonnie at brightenergyservices.com
Thu Jun 25 14:21:34 EDT 2015

Hi Gothamites,

I would like to recommend to you Ryan Madden, an outstanding young man who is interested in working in the field of sustainable development.  His primary interest in sustainable development is related to issues of social, economic and environmental justice. He is looking for a position that helps foster community development and economic empowerment through sustainable initiatives. He aims to be in a role that is responsible for community engagement and project implementation, serving as a project/program coordinator of sorts.

I'd appreciate it if you would review the resume attached.  If you have any openings or know of people who have openings, I know Ryan would be a great hire.  Please contact him directly at 914-924-3970 or rmadden514 at gmail.com

Thanks so much!

Bonnie Hagen, MBA, LEED AP+ O&M
Chief Operating Officer
Bright Energy Services
A Division of ALL HVAC Service Co., Inc.
www.brightenergyservices.com<http://www.brightenergyservices.com>
bonnie at brightenergyservices.com