[Fredslist] Another Death-Triggered Tax Event to Worry About.pdf

Daniel Hochler daniel_hochler at fhfg.com
Thu Jun 25 15:58:41 EDT 2015

I thought this article was interesting and I believe many of my fellow gothamites and their clients would agree.

See attached.

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.